With 60 years of experience, Hozelock provide gardeners who understand the rewards of hands on work with a comprehensive range of watering systems, pond equipment and pressure cleaners.
Hozelock manufacture 75% of their products in the UK and the remaining 25% to varying degrees in France, Malaysia, Taiwan and China.
Design team based at their headquarters in Birmingham.
Bullbarrow offers a wide range of sizes and colours of wheelbarrows from lightweight manoeuvrable models, to sturdy, heavy duty models.
Bulldog Tools have been making solid forged tools since 1780, emphasising balance, strength and longevity. Offering a wide range including hand tools, cutting tools and children's tools.
A small, light and easy to use gardening weeder, designed in a garden shed as a result of a New Zealand gardener's struggle with some hard to remove weeds.
Family owned and operated plastic product manufacturers, now offering a range of garden essentials including pots, planters, storage and watering systems and many non-plastic items.
Kent & Stowe offer tools based on the drawings of tools from the 1800s; traditional in design with modern manufacturing providing improved strength and quality.
You need to be signed in to leave a comment. Sign in here.