Glencroft Countrywear

Glencroft Countrywear

Established in 1987, Glencroft Countrywear design and manufacture quality clothing and accessories in the UK. Their sheepskin, wool and tweed hats, jumpers, rugs and throws are in classic country styles, and made from natural fibres including British Wool, Harris Tweed and sheepskin.

Find out more

Glencroft Countrywear use Scottish materials where possible, including genuine Harris Tweed. Many of their products have a distinct Scottish flavour, from tartan scarves to woolly jumpers and tweed caps.


Glencroft Countrywear design their products from their base in North Yorkshire.


Over 80% of Glencroft Countrywear's products are made in the UK, many in the same factories by the same people for the past 30 years. The other 20% is made in mainland Europe.

Similar Brands


Made in the UK

We promote all UK made, produced or designed consumer products.

Shop local

Shopping local has huge environmental benefits, supports local economies and jobs, and helps fund our public services.

Market leaders

YouK is the market leading source of information, with over 95%+ by value of all brands and products represented.*

*YouK earns a small commission on products bought through certain links on this site

15A Silver Street
EX32 8HR
Contact us